Martes, Setyembre 3, 2013

CNM: Chien Andalou film

I can't really recall if that's the title of the film, but I hope it's very similar to it, or at least sounds like it.

Anyways, to go straight to the point, this film is a sample of French Surrealist film. Now, going to the details of the movie, it's a silent film, with no dialogues whatsoever. I must say that the plot, if you can call it that, is just weird. In all honesty I never understood what the storyline is really all about, but it involves a man, who seemed to have a twin or maybe an alter ego that came from the future (?), and a woman who the man ravishes or has sexual feelings for. I won't waste my time telling you MY point of view of the storyline, but the important thing is that, I realized that, this is how French Surrealist films work.

French Surrealist, based on this film, are weird, full of nonsense and has no plot. Check on both parts, and all I can say is that it made me react aggressively to the film; there are certain scenes which are disturbing but fun (for me!) to watch, and I never did hesitate to shout out loud, to scream, to laugh, and to cry out in horror. (Sample would be when they sliced an eye; CREEPY!)

So basically that's all; it's a French Surrealist film that I guess is worth watching, IF you are into weird and chaotically plotted films.



THE SLICING OF THE EYE ->

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento